Category: Business & Economics Created on Monday, 03 September 2012 21:05 Published Date Written by All Ghana News Hits: 349
Accra, Sept. 3, GNA - The Ghana Commercial Bank will enhance service delivery, roll out more electronic-based products and leverage on its wide branch network to increase its market share, the bank's Chief Operating Officer, Mr Kojo Addae-Mensah said on Monday.
Speaking on the sidelines of the launch of GCB’s 158th branch at Abeka-Lapaz, Mr Addae-Mensah said, the bank was keeping pace with the increasing customer demand for innovative products and the bank’s efforts to offer a differentiated service would enable it reclaim the top position in the banking industry.
He said the bank had been opened in the community to offer the necessary financial support and products to meet customers’ business and development needs and to increase shareholder value.
Mr Addae-Mensah said the new branch had a huge potential, looking at the business, churches, schools, mosque and hotels.
He assured customers of the company’s readiness to respond to their financial needs.
He said as a bank, GCB was behind the driving force for much of the success of most businesses in the country.
He said the bank’s electronic banking services were currently one of the best in the world and urged customers to take advantage of the
He said the bank since July this year launched the e-banking promotion nicked the “Experience and Win” and is rewarding more than
400 customers using ATM daily.
“Apart from our 158 branches and 15 agencies, GCB has 205 operational ATMs across the country with another 50 of the ATMs to be deployed later in the year,” he added.
- UK Chamber of Commerce trade delegation in Ghana t...
- US commits $200 million towards northern developme...
- MTN invests US$105 million in network infrastructu...
- Nominations opens for Ghana made products award 20...
- Ghana Aid Effectiveness Forum launches 2012 Budget...
- AGI launches 2nd Ghana Industry Awards
- Third tier pension could secure employees loyalty-...
- Projections in Budget Statement Understated-ACEP
- Parliament approves budget estimates for eight pub...
- US Ambassador to Ghana calls on Energy Minister
- NGO to aid producers of handicraft in U/E to impro...
- GIS impounds smuggled fuel and pharmaceutical Prod...
- Finance Minister urges private sector to invest in...
- Review the nation’s tax regime to save the priva...
- Ghanaian businesses in the oil sector must be empo...
Inter-Bank Forex Rates
Click here to see more Last Update: 13th Sep.